We want you to understand how and why CryptoxIN ( “CryptoxIN, “we” or “us” ) collects, uses, and shares information about you when you use our websites, mobile apps, widgets, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) or when you otherwise interact with us or receive a communication from us.
WHAT WE COLLECT
2. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect the information you provide to us directly when you use the Services.
(a) Account information: To create an account, you must provide us your name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, photographs, phone number, home address, and/or email address, username, and password. Your username is public, and it doesn’t have to be related to your real name. You may also provide an email address and mobile number. We also store your user account preferences and settings.
(b) The content you submit: We collect the content you submit to the Services. This includes your posts and comments including saved drafts, and your reports and other communications with moderators and with us. Your content may include texts, links, images, gifs, and videos.
(c) Actions you take: We collect information about the actions you take when using the Services. This includes your interactions with content, like posts like, comment, sharing, saving, hiding, and reporting. It also includes your interactions with other users, such as following, friending, and blocking. We collect your interaction with communities, like your subscriptions or moderator status.
(e) Other information: You may choose to provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, participate in CryptoxIN - sponsored activities or promotions, apply for a job, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This includes:
(a) Log and usage data: We may log information when you access and use the Services. This may include your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, the requested URL, hardware settings, and search terms. Except for the IP address used to create your account, CryptoxIN will delete any IP addresses collected after 100 days.
(b) Information collected from cookies and similar technologies: We may receive information from cookies, which are pieces of data your browser stores and sends back to us when making requests, and similar technologies. We use this information to improve your experience, understand user activity, personalize content and advertisements, and improve the quality of our Services. For example, we store and retrieve information about your settings.
(c) Location information: We may receive and process information about your location. For example, with your consent, we may collect information about the specific location of your mobile device (for example, by using GPS or Bluetooth). We may also receive location information from you when you choose to share such information on our Services, including by associating your content with a location, or we may derive your approximate location from other information about you, including your IP address.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you from other sources, including from other users and third parties, and combine that information with the other information we have about you. For example, we may receive demographic or interesting information about you from third parties, including advertisers, and combine it with our own data using a common account identifier such as a hash of an email address or a mobile-device ID. Linked services: If you authorize or link the other services (e.g., third-party apps or websites) to access your CryptoxIN account, CryptoxIN receives information about your use of that service when it uses that authorization. Linking service may also cause the other service to send us information about your account with that service. Information collected from integrations: We also may receive information about you, including log and usage data and cookie information, from third-party websites that integrate our Services, including our embeds, buttons, and advertising technology.
5. HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We use information about you to:
● Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
● Research and develop new services;
● Help protect the safety of CryptoxIN and our users, which includes blocking suspected spammers, addressing abuse, and enforcing the CryptoxIN user agreement and our other policies;
● Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices and other support and administrative messages;
● Provide customer service;
● Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
● Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests.
6. HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS SHARED
When you use the Services, certain information may be shared with other users and the public. For example: ● When you submit content (such as a post or comment or public chat) to the Services, any visitors to and users of our Services will be able to see that content, the username associated with the content, and the date and time you originally submitted the content. CryptoxIN allows other websites to embed public CryptoxIN content via our embed tools. CryptoxIN also allows third parties to access public CryptoxIN content via the CryptoxIN API and via other similar technologies. Although some parts of the Services may be private or quarantined, they may become public (e.g., at the moderator’s option in the case of private communities) and you should take that into consideration before posting to the Services.
● When other users view your profile, they will be able to see information about your activities on the Services, such as your username, prior posts and comments and moderator status.
● We offer social sharing features that let you share content or actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features.
Otherwise, we do not share, sell, or give away your personal information to third parties unless one of the following
● With our partners: We may share information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers (but not with advertisers and ad partners) who need access to such information to carry out work for us. The partner’s use of personal data will be subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
● To comply with the law: We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. To the extent the law allows
it, we will attempt to provide you with prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
● In an emergency: We may share information if we believe it's necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
● To enforce our policies and rights: We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements, rules, or other CryptoxIN policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
● With our affiliates: We may share information between and among any of our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
● With your consent: We may share information about you with your consent or at your direction. 7. ADs AND ANALYTICS PARTNERS We may partner with third party advertisers, ad networks, and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Services. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device.
7.1 ADVERTISERS AND AD NETWORKS
7.2 ANALYTICS PARTNERS
We use analytics partners (such as Google Analytics) to help analyze usage and traffic for our Services. As an example, we may use analytics partners to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our Services.
8. ACCESSING AND CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and change certain information through the services. For help contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. CONTROLLING LINKED SERVICES’' ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT You can review the services you have linked to your account and revoke access to individual
9.1. DO NOT TRACK Most modern web browsers give you the option to send a Do Not Track signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. However, there is no accepted standard for how a website should respond to this signal, and we do not take any action in response to this signal. Instead, in addition to publicly available third-party tools, we offer you the choices described in this policy to manage the collection and use of information about you.
9.2. CONTROLLING PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
You may opt out of receiving some or all categories of promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by updating your email options. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as information about your account or your use of the Services.
9.3. CONTROLLING MOBILE NOTIFICATIONS
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
9.4. CONTROLLING LOCATION INFORMATION
If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
11. OTHER INFORMATION SECURITY
We take measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorize access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For example, we use HTTPS while information is being transmitted. We also enforce technical and administrative access controls to limit which of our employees have access to nonpublic personal information.
12. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
13. RETAINING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
13.1 This Section 13 sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
13.2 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
13.3 We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Services to you, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your account.
13.4 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 13, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
14. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
19. CONTACT US